Wednesday 3 May 2017

PTI Mirror


Ikea Flaanje Triple Full-Length Portable Mirror
  •                   Cost: ££££ (£120) GET IT HERE
  • Value for Money: 4
  • Ease of use: 5
  • Construction: 4
  • Alliness: 10000

  As a PTI I spend a lot of my time in front of troops trying my hardest to make them puke.  As such it is vital that I look my best.  You can’t inspire soldiers if your hair is out of whack or your foundation is smudged!  I needed a mirror that would let me view myself full-length and also from the sides.  Gotta be able to check the definition on those guns!  I was prepared to spend a few quid, especially as I get a bit of extra cash on the side shagging providing personal training to pads wives.

I immediately went to Ikea.  It’s my kind of place, lots of slick modern and above all shiny stuff.  I will admit, I find the names of the kit a bit hard, but I can’t read English without my lips moving anyway, LOL.  I also like Ikea cos I can have a cheeky portion of yummy meatballs as my cheat meal.


It took me a while to find my way to the mirror section, always been an issue for me but you can always pretend you’re taking the blokes out longer cos there “monging it” if you get lost on a PT class.  It’s not like anyone has anything better to do anyway.  When I got there, it took me a while to get out again.  I mean I’d been for my weekly haircut, facial and manicure & pedicure that morning so I was looking good!


I eventually found the Flaanje Triple Full-Length Portable Mirror.  I must admit after I’d worked out how to read the name it made me laugh cos it sounds rude, LOL.  This mirror is awesome!  The whole thing is on wheels so that I can position it to catch the best light for when I’m taking selfies to post on my Grindr account.  It’s also like totally adjustable at the sides to make sure that I can see my “Airbourn” tat properly.  I mean you’ve got to have a huge “Airbourn” tat haven’t you, even if you’re not a Para.  How will anyone know you can run fast with logs otherwise.  I would have given this a 5/5 but it doesn’t have any built in lights so sometimes it gives me dark circles under my eyes.  Time for more botox.


I took quite a while to put it together, it really helped that there was no words in the instructions just them funny cartoons.  I must admit I cheated, I got the fat lads on remedial PT to do it while I cleaned the full-length mirrors on the Gym wall ;).

To sum up I would say that this is a top mirror for a PTI.  You can get great angles for selfies and really flex those guns for definition!  You can get one here.

This Kit Pest Article was written by Smudge Smudginson. Hopefully you enjoyed it and if you have any thoughts or comments related to this article then leave a comment! 


 If you'd like to visit Cooper's Kit Corner, you can find it here.


 If you'd like to visit Gen Kit Exchange, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment